RACING RENTAL KARTS AT AMP NOW OPEN FOR GENERAL PUBLIC!!
$20 per 8 minute session.
Real racing chassis not a concession chassis (Less than half the weight with the same horsepower!)
Fun for ages 12 years to grandpa and grandma!
HUGE elevation changes.
For additional days for Public Karting, please Click here…
Interested? Just show up or if additional questions contact Jim@100mphlunch.com
Note: The Pro Level Course ‘A’ will remain open to Members Only and events.
A few initial comments on the Kart track:
Nathan Kennedy… The rentals are a blast! I rented yesterday and just got back from renting today. They are a ton of fun and a great value!
Joey Mcneal… Enjoyed it today!
Karl La Follette… Awesome !
- Chris Gaines… Love it! This whole facility has and will continue to change the face of Dawsonville from a sleepy ol town To a cutting edge vibrant city where people want to come and play! Way to go Jeremy!
- Jeff Dauby… An 8 minute session is a long time. You grabbed my interest when I saw AMP and Karts. I’m just looking for an excuse to check it out. So excited that AMP is successful makes me feel happy to live in Ga.
- Todd Brown Dc… Had a blast out there today! You guys and gals are great! I’ll see ya soon!
Brandon Kehres… So much fun there today!! Thanks to all the fun and friendly people at AMP
- Charlie Hitt… ANY of the karts are fun! I tried ’em last week….total hoot!!
Dale E Caldwell…Thanks AMP for letting me take the first of hopefully many laps around the incredible new road course and go kart track in north Ga.
- Hugh Nunnally… Daughter and I ran our TaG karts on new track. $^&;&; this is a fast track! I would say a smaller Road Atlanta and just as intense (maybe more so) with a fantastic blind off camber left hander. Had a blast watching Brandon set a 29.xx there. Was rather humbling. As the TaG’s are new to us this will be a learning curve, an intense, physical one. Don’t drink too much coffee before you hit it in the AM, really not needed to get woke up.
T.j. Halsema…What a fun day at Atlanta Motorsports Park yesterday! I want to thank all of the hard working volunteers who came out and helped us get the job done on the kart track; Adam Diamond, Brad Allen, Trevor Andrusko and my dad Jim Halsema. Without them, we would not have been able to provide such a wonderful opening day experience to the drivers who came out and raced. We are going to keep the fun going today from 12pm-3:30pm! Come out, make some memories, and immerse yourself into the greatest karting track in the United States.