We had a taste of it last weekend with the Chump Car races, and we are ready to roll with our Member Racing Series. It was a great weekend and proved that our track is the perfect venue for a Racing Series.
Registration opens tomorrow. Any questions on this please direct to Newt@100mphlunch.com.
All AMP Members in good standing, with a qualifying vehicle. (See Race Classes for details). AMP Members may invite (1) guest. All existing policies on guests of members still apply. Additionally guests must meet the following criteria;
Must submit an approved log book from one of the following sanctioning organizations for review and final approval. SCCA, NASA, PCA, IMSA, BMWCCA. Please contact AMP Chief Steward, Newt Knudsen to arrange a review for eligibility. firstname.lastname@example.org or see him at the track.
Registration for this event is located on MotorsportReg.com. Follow this link to begin your registration.
This event is hidden from the MotorsportsReg calendar, so you must use the provided link. Please contact the office if you have any questions about registration. )
- Spec Miata
- Spec E30
- Spec E36
- Spec Racer Ford
- Ariel Atoms
We will respect the NASA rules for each class. These may be found on the internet at the following web addresses
- E30- http://www.nasaproracing.com/rules/spec30_rules.pdf
- E36 – http://www.nasaproracing.com/rules/spec3_rules.pdf
- Miata – http://www.nasaproracing.com/rules/spec_miata_rules.pdf
- Spec Racer Ford – http://www.nasaproracing.com/rules/performance_touring_rules.pdf
For questions on rules and interpretations please contact Newt Knudsen, email@example.com.
Transponders will be required for every vehicle. These are available for rent or purchase from Discovery Parts. Please contact them in advance to make arrangements. They have a limited supply of transponders for rent.
(2) 20 minute sprints; 12:00 and 2:15
AMP Members will pay a race entry fee of $100.00 per vehicle. Guests will pay an increased $350 guest fee + $100 entry fee per driver. Confirmation and vehicle numbers will be assigned when AMP receives full payment. Numbers are assigned on a first come basis.
For questions and to make payment please contact Dyana Campbell Office@100mphlunch.com or call 678-381-8520, Or in the main office M-F 9am-5pm.
November 10- Open Registration at MotosportReg.com
November 24- Race Day
- 7:30am- 9:30am- Tech Inspections Open at Balanced Performance Garage
- 8:00am- 9:00am- First Qualification Sessions, 10 minute sessions offered on schedule- 8:00, 8:15, 8:30, 8:45
- 9:00- 10:00- Open Members Sessions
- 10:00am- 10:30am- Second and Final Qualification Sessions, 10:00, 10:15
- 10:30-11:30- Open Members Sessions
- 11:30am- 12:00 Mandatory Driver meeting in Members Clubhouse, Opening ceremony, Staging
- 12:00pm- Pace Lap, and Checkered flag
- 12:30-1:00- Open Members Session
- 1:00-2:00- Lunch
- 2:00– 2:15 Mandatory Driver Meeting in Members Clubhouse, Staging for second race
- 2:15- Pace Lap, and Checkered flag
- 2:45-3:30- Members Clubhouse Reception, Results, Awards
- 3:30-5:00- Open Member Sessions