RACING RENTAL KARTS AT AMP NOW OPEN FOR GENERAL PUBLIC!!
$20 per 8 minute session.
Real racing chassis not a concession chassis (Less than half the weight with the same horsepower!)
Fun for ages 12 years to grandpa and grandma!
HUGE elevation changes.
HOURS: Friday from 3:00 to 6:00, Saturday 10:00 to 5:00, and Sunday 11:00 to 5:00.
For additional days for Public Karting, please Click here…
Interested? Just show up or if additional questions contact Jim@100mphlunch.com
Note: The Pro Level Course ‘A’ will remain open to Members Only and events.
A few initial comments on the Kart track:
- Nathan Kennedy… The rentals are a blast! I rented yesterday and just got back from renting today. They are a ton of fun and a great value!
- Joey Mcneal… Enjoyed it today!
- Karl La Follette… Awesome !
- Chris Gaines… Love it! This whole facility has and will continue to change the face of Dawsonville from a sleepy ol town To a cutting edge vibrant city where people want to come and play! Way to go Jeremy!
- Jeff Dauby… An 8 minute session is a long time. You grabbed my interest when I saw AMP and Karts. I’m just looking for an excuse to check it out. So excited that AMP is successful makes me feel happy to live in Ga.
- Todd Brown Dc… Had a blast out there today! You guys and gals are great! I’ll see ya soon!
- Brandon Kehres… So much fun there today!! Thanks to all the fun and friendly people at AMP
- Charlie Hitt… ANY of the karts are fun! I tried ’em last week….total hoot!!
- Dale E Caldwell…Thanks AMP for letting me take the first of hopefully many laps around the incredible new road course and go kart track in north Ga.
- Hugh Nunnally… Daughter and I ran our TaG karts on new track. $^&;&; this is a fast track! I would say a smaller Road Atlanta and just as intense (maybe more so) with a fantastic blind off camber left hander. Had a blast watching Brandon set a 29.xx there. Was rather humbling. As the TaG’s are new to us this will be a learning curve, an intense, physical one. Don’t drink too much coffee before you hit it in the AM, really not needed to get woke up.
- T.j. Halsema…What a fun day at Atlanta Motorsports Park yesterday! I want to thank all of the hard working volunteers who came out and helped us get the job done on the kart track; Adam Diamond, Brad Allen, Trevor Andrusko and my dad Jim Halsema. Without them, we would not have been able to provide such a wonderful opening day experience to the drivers who came out and raced. We are going to keep the fun going today from 12pm-3:30pm! Come out, make some memories, and immerse yourself into the greatest karting track in the United States.