2020 Improvements at AMP (Review)
- Sealcoating of all the parking lots and restriping to improve the optical image of the club.
- Added high-end resort pool furniture to the pool area courtesy of Gratus Capital.
- Added lighting to the pool area, making it visible at night.
- Installed pay at the pump fuel station at both tracks.
- Trailer parking consolidated to the new parking pad.
- Renewed agreement with BMWs for teen school through 2021.
- Upgraded the audio system on the balcony at the main track.
- Launched the trackside condo project and sold nearly $8 million in 2020, selling 32 out of 40 units.
- Started construction of condos and completed site work.
- New AMP wrapped tow truck improves on-track vehicle recovery time.
- Added UV Helmet Sterilizer at Kart Track.
- Replaced all motors in the rental kart fleet.
Member experience improvements
- Implemented online member RSVP form.
- Saturday Night Social improved with live music, food, and drinks, increasing overall member satisfaction.
- Drag racing added to Saturday Night Social
- Live announcing added to the karting and main track race series.
- Introduction of AMP Kartwerks, an online store that sells kart parts.
- Improvements made to the current website to make the customer experience more intuitive.
- Added hospitality with tents, chairs, fans, misters, and refreshments trackside for members.
- Sourced new food vendors to upgrade existing catering offerings.
- Added Spring Mountain as a reciprocal track
- Hired Josh Holland (Staff Writer) and Sam Fletcher (videographer) to manage the written and video marketing content at AMP.
- Trained and improved corner Marshals for incidents on track, creating safer, quicker response to incidents as well as reduced downtime.
- Hired an external full-time cleaning crew to clean the clubhouse at both tracks.
- Created the Junior Discovery Experience for children ages 5-11.
- Bi-annual new member meet & greet.
- Revamped and expanded corporate group options.
- Created the AMP eSeries and online iRacing Community