Own the Ultimate Trophy Case™ for people who have the hardware and want a place to showcase it. Ownership has its tax positive advantages/incentives with cost segregation practices. Other complexes have proven that these “car condos” are solid investments, especially if they are based at a racing circuit. Many members enjoy rolling open their garage door, and showing off their entire collection at one time to many other members or guests when events or car shows are in action. Inviting friends and clients to a motorsports country club where you own a circuit side condo, will be a memorable experience to say the least.
Ranging from from 640 to 1,280 sq. ft. on the base floor level and can be combined with adjacent condos to make larger units. The two-story units are approx 29′ tall inside the unit, include high end materials that are fire resistant, 1-hour fire rated walls, sprinkler systems, CCTV security cameras, and high-end building materials. These units will feature 150 and 200 amp service, plumbed for water and sewer, high speed internet connection access, and motorized over sized garage doors. These units are built to last and protect your rolling investments as well as the giant trophy case holding them. Owners have 24/7 access through a secure entrance.
Your condo will be overlooking one of America’s finest motorsports country clubs. A technical and ever challenging two mile, 16 turn circuit designed by the Famed F1 Circuit Designer Hermann Tilke. One of two circuits in America carries this honor. In the design of the circuit they paid homage to two “signature” corners as a tribute to Europe’s finest and most respected road circuits – Belgium’s Spa-Francochamps and Germany’s Nurburgring. The club also offers a .83 mile world class kart circuit and clubhouse. Being a member of the club to push your vehicles limits is just part of the equation. Truly a rare engaging and enjoyable environment where you can mix and mingle with business leaders, athletes, celebrities discuss all things business and motorsports.
Pricing & Availability
*Temporary rendering due to recent improvement in design.
**Design, pricing and colors are subject to change.
Interior / Exterior Specifications
- HVAC System
- Optional / Limited Views of the Racing Circuit for “Oceanfront/Race Circuit Views” Each Unit has High Speed Fiber Data for Connectivity Based on your Needs.
- 150 and 200 AMP Power, 4 Wall GFCI Receptacles / USB Connections
- All Ceiling and Walls are Insulated with R19 CertainTeed Corporation 202-96, made in North America, Sustainable, reduces transmission of exterior sound to the interior of the building and absorbs reverberating sounds within the building.
- Fire Resistance
- Fire Hazard Classification: UL 723, ASTM E84, NFPA 255, Max. Flame Spread Index: 25 Max. Smoke Developed Index: 50, CAN/ULC-S102-M88
- Non-combustible: ASTM E136 / Meets requirements
- Car Wash Hose Bib Indoor for each Unit
- Insulated Garage Door with Windows
- Fire Sprinklers for Each Unit
- Plumbing Stubbed for Each Unit
- Second Story Windows
- Finished Interior Walls
- Plumbing Stubbed to Second Floor
- Wide Overhead Doors with Remote Control Electric Opener
- 3′ Pedestrian Door
- Concrete Slab
- High Bay Energy Efficient Fluorescent Lights
- Fire Rated Demising Walls between each Unit
- Fire Resistant Materials Used Throughout Building Products When Applicable
- 30 Year Warranty on Signature 300 Metal Panels from Fading, Cracking, and Chaulking
- Professionally Designed Landscaping, Maintained by the AssociationCampus is Gated with Security Cameras
- Security Cameras Outside of Units
- Professionally Designed Architecture
- Quality Construction
- Each Unit Individually Metered for Power
- Conventional Proven Engineered Steel Construction
Trading Oceanfront For Asphalt™
All prices, features, and benefits subject to change until contract signing. This web site does not constitute a contract until the contract is signed, nothing on the site is guaranteed.